March 17, 2020
Central Research Laboratories is working diligently to maintain effective business operations. We are continuously monitoring the situation with COVID-19 and are working to minimize business disruptions. We value our customers, employees, and community and are following recommended guidelines to protect their well-being.
Effective immediately, CRL has implemented the following policies and restrictions:
• CRL is following CDC guidance for hygiene and contact prevention
• All international travel has been suspended
• Domestic travel is limited to critical business purposes only
• Visitor access to CRL facilities is severely restricted and all visitors must be screened for travel history and must be symptom free
• Employees who are able to work from home are invited to do so
At this time, CRL employees have no known direct exposure to the COVID-19 virus. All shifts are functioning and to this point, production schedules have not been impacted. As the situation evolves, CRL will continue to update you on any impacts to operations. In the meantime, we will continue to take all prudent measures to protect our employees and our local community. As always, we are available by phone and email. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.