Push-Through Glove Ports
A safe, fast-change glove port solution with multiple accessories to expand operational capabilities.
CRL Push-Through Glove Ports are used in isolators or gloveboxes where applications require operators to work with potent or hazardous materials.
The CRL Push-Through Glove System allows for the interchangeability between gloves, viewing windows, bag-outs, and plugs without losing enclosure containment or risking the spread of contamination. The two main components of the system are the glove ring, which mounts to the wall and the support ring or accessory that creates a compression seal inside the enclosure ring.
- Push-through accessories: viewing windows, bag-out bags, plugs, and utility panels
- Safety covers available; sensors added as customizable option
- Clamp-in or weld-in glove rings available
- Push-through ejection tools available for safe, fast glove or accessory change
CRL Push-Through Glove Port systems can be mounted in a wide variety of materials including lexan, glass, and metal panels.
- Glove Ring
- Support Ring (for use with glove)
- Glove ejection tool
Available Standard Sizes
4 in (102 mm) | 6 in (152 mm) | 8 in (203 mm) | 10 in (254 mm) | 12 in (305mm) | 15 in (381 mm)
8 in (203 mm) | 12 in (305mm)
Custom sizes also available